Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Little Tidbit

I realized that I missed a few people who were blog supporters and readers since I first started blogging, and because I was -and still am- reaaaally busy (you can't even imagine), I forgot to add them to my Blogroll.

I know it might not be important to some people, but it is to me because really this blog would NOT be here without your constant support, criticism and sarcasm. And maybe even jealousy due to my super success and (in the words of Miss Kimora Lee Simmons) fabulousity, not to mention the millions I'm making off these ads).

So I'd just like to say that I'm going to be adding people to my blogroll as I go along, and whenever I remember them..

Today I remembered Amuq8. He used to visit my blog a lot, and comment, etc etc.. And I just completely lost touch in between my busy-ness. So here's to you Mr. Amu. You probably don't even remember my blog, but thanks for supporting me in the beginning!

12 comments:

said...

mwafga enshalh, o good luck ib kilshay

david santos said...

Hello, Lady!
I loved this post and this blog.
Have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

thanks a million for remembering me :) It was a shock to see you there..but a pleasure always...keep visiting...

I have been really busy with my work too and this is the only time of the day when I can check all the blogs before I head to bed.

Ms. D said...

who is amu?

Anonymous said...

Ms.D: he is your boss rem now :P

Ms. D said...

noone is the boss ooooooof meeeeeeeeeeee!

do0da said...

i so always neglect my blogroll :P

Anonymous said...

Love the grafitti header!

Marzouq said...

Everyone gets busy, but its good to remember people! :)

I stopped putting people on my blog roll, Im even thinking about removing it! It gets insanely long, I haven't even looked at my blog roll for a while now!

Unknown said...

Awww that's so sweet kawaiiii!!

Anonymous said...

Do you read each and every presons blog from ur blogroll?

This Lady said...

ms.d: amu answered your question :p

dooda: i do too. but i check it from time to time.

intlxpatr: thanks! I (stole) the pics from somewhere online. Don't tell!

marzouq: it does get insanely long if you have so many. But right now, these are the ones I'm always checking.

vixen: I know I'm always sweet :p

zainoba: Yes, each and every one of them :) That's why they're there.