Sunday, November 18, 2007

What Do You Think?

So what do you think?

Noticed anything new? Yes, on this blog. Move your eyes to the left. Sorry i mean right! Slowly... Slowly...

Yes! There it is!

My first poll ever to appear on this blog. Yaaaay! It's my pleasure to add a new "element" to my blog. I know the question is not unique or genuine (I copied it - or stole the idea - from Grey's blog who I hope doesn't mind!!!) *angelic smile*.. But please be as honest as you can.

I won't change my writing because that's who I am, but if there's anything that bothers you, or if there's something that you like to read more about, tell me about it! Thru comments or email.

This lady is really grateful.

Note: You'll notice that you have the choice of voting between a 1 star and a 5 star. (1 being the lowest, and 5 being the highest score) I didn't add a zero because that's unnecesary. I have feelings you know!

** Update: someone had the indecency to give me a 1 star!! GASP!! The audacity! I think i might have to change my ratings to be from 3 - 5 stars! Not even 2! Heehee..

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

good one!! how did you add that element?

Joud said...

it's to the right not to the left !

i like your blog so much i'm going to put it on my blogroll ;)

maybe it's your blog, or your style, or your sense of humor

anyway, keep it up

Anonymous said...

It's nice & simple :)

Unknown said...

Keep up your writing! I honestly do enjoy it :) I think the header is beautiful it is a little too big on my screen, I have to scroll to the right a little.

Anonymous said...

Rate you on what woman?!
Content will design willa?!

This Lady said...

speedo: its in blogger.com, madri i just found it, i think in the page elements section.

joud: thank u so much! ambaih i have serious problems with my right and left. i ALWAYS get them wrong. :(( i'll fix it, thanx!

chika: thanx, 6ab3an u know what i think of urs since i am a constant reader!

n: thank u, i enjoy urs too. big fan! yeah the header appears if u maximize the window. i played around a lot with it ba3dain i gave up. :)

blue: rate whatever u want.. the whole blog in general.

Grey said...

lol ! i don't mind ! (Grey = no mind)

I like your blog ! though i started to read it recently i haven't missed any of your posts ! ... Good work !

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it!

WendyB said...

I like that poll option...glad we figured out which side it was on ;-)

Hasan.B said...

Your blog has to be one of the best out there. Like the "this lady" at the end.

Shwaish said...

hehehe i kept on looking around for this new thing thank god u actually spelt it out for us hehehe

Zed said...

mabrouk :)

This Lady said...

princess shda3wa it was hard to find? hehe

hehehe thaanx zed..

Marzouq said...

I found this to be really really funny! hehehe!

I do enjoy reading your blog, a lot of funny stuff!

This Lady said...

I enjoy urs too Marzouq, even if i have no idea what anime is and even if ur tech and car stuff sound like logarithmic equations!